Friday 5 February 2010

Oakford Social Club 07/02/2010 Art Market

I will be at the Oakford Social Club this Sunday selling my jewellery if anyone is interested.
Since I only just got back I haven't got that man new items, but luckily I still had some pieces left from before I went.








I also realised when adding pics that I have loads of pieces that it seems I never have taken any pic of, I will need to correct that soon.

Art market starts at noon.
Location: The Oakford Social Club, 53 Blagrave Street, Reading, RG1 1PZ‎ - 0118 959 4267‎ (opposite the Reading bus/train station)

Also to anyone that makes any kind of art, if you live close to Reading you should come around some Sunday and set up a stall.

2 comments:

Babushkadockan said...

Vad skönt att höra att du kommit hem välbehållen från din resa och vilka fantastiska saker di gör!

Lina said...

Tack tack! Självklart är jag välbehållen, jag klarar mig alltid :-) Fast nog önskar jag att jag fortfarande var kvar i sydamerika.
Hoppas att allt är bra med dig :-)