Monday 30 August 2010

Bloody annoying!

Last week my soldering torch gave up the ghost and I had to buy a new one.
When I went to the shop they were sold out of the one I already had but sold a smaller one. This one according to the box have the same heat etc and is therefore suitable for soldering.
Well OK it does probably have the same heat but the flame is so fine I can only heat up very small items so not very good :-(
So now I will have to wait until next weekend to go see if I can buy another torch with a bigger flame.
Also that means I will spend even more money! Not good :-(

Anyways I decided to not be negative and just do a ring since the size means I should be able to solder it. Then when I've polished it ready for soldering and got it all heated up...the gas ran out!!

OK I know I'm probably being more annoyed then I should be but argh!!!

No comments: