Friday 3 April 2009

Peaceful!

Things are quite messy and stressful at the moment. I'm busy with my jewellery and working. Also still settling in where I live, and getting used to living on my own again. Not to mention me and my landlady don't get along and I will need to start looking for another job soon (as well as planning on getting a evening job too). So things are a bit crazy.

But the thing is I'm actually feeling really Zen about the whole thing.
I'm trying not to get stressed out and to focus on whats important, and that's exactly what I'm doing! Im enjoying being busy with my jewellery even thou it means I'm not getting much sleep lately and it's nice to only be in charge of my own mess for once.

Even thou life is unsettling and confusing I am neither. At least not at the moment,I do hope It stays that way. :-)

No comments: