Sunday 28 September 2008

Rambles...

Sometimes I wonder if I ever was in an age where I didn't always try to do the right thing?! I mean I was a loud and moody teenager, I had more crap happening to me when I grew up then I'd like to remember but I still always behaved. I didn't sneak out and get drunk when I was 15 and I didn't smoke fags behind the shed thinking it was cool. I'll always been a "take responsibility for your own actions" kind of person. Now this doesn't mean that I haven't made some horrendously bad decisions in my life time because I have (but more about that some other time) but I was always ready to take responsibility for them.

It's amazing how differently people turn out. Some people find me annoying because I am very much a person that practice what I preach while I notice most people are mostly do as I say don't do as I do.

God I'm making myself sound really awful and strict don't I?! Well I'm not strict on other people mostly myself. I just don't understand other people. I don't get how so many people can throw there lives away over crap! And all these people lately (mainly dads for some reason) that kill themselves AND their kids and sometimes even there wife's. How can you get that twisted?

Sorry just felt like rambling a bit. Sometimes I just don't understand people, I do have a tendency to go a bit Hermite like at times. Pay no attention to the mad woman in the corner!

Will make some jewellery now, that usually cheers me up and makes me more friendly towards mankind (or more capabel of pretending). ;-P

No comments: