Wednesday 27 August 2008

Today I...

Made some business cards and watched episodes of Grey's anatomy (one of my favorite programs). Then I cleaned a bit and cooked dinner. All very mundane stuff. I was hoping that some silver that I sent for marking would come back today because I really need them for something. But no luck so I really hope they get here tomorrow, because otherwise this week will be a bit of a waste, atleast on the jewellery front!

The only really fun thing I did today was go and play african drums. It was my fist time and it was loads of fun! Me and the boyfriend went. I think it went OK. Don't think I can make it next week thou because I'm working :-(
If I'm not working late I will definitly go thou, it was nice doing something that wasnt either jewellery or boring work related. Only problem is that now I'm wide awake and it's almost midnight! Good thing I'm of tomorrow.
Off work until monday now so that's nice, but as I said not getting my silver back is ruining it a bit for me since I need the pieces for something.
Well, shall think of something else to do now!

No comments: