Monday 17 November 2008

All work and no play makes Lina a busy girl!

I'm at work for yet another week! Turns out I'm so good that they created a non existing job for me. Yay!

But I still hate it...

Well Hate is probably to strong a work, generally dislike sound better. I mean the hours are OK and the people too but the actually stuff I get to do is so boring that I feel like standing up and screaming.
I am so just doing this job for the money (the not very good money but oh well). I know that might sound crass but that's a good enough reason for me at least for the time being.
Not that I will be able to stay there very long unless things get slighly more exciting, money can only cover so much.

On the jewellery front I have just succeeded in getting a booking for a Xmas fair in the beginning of next month. So I'm busy making stock. Have a couple of other things up my sleeve to so will see how they go to. But I will report back!

At the moment I am trying to decide about Xmas. Should I spend it here or in Sweden. It would be cheaper to stay here but would be nice to be somewhere Christmasy for Xmas, and it has been a couple of years since I spent Xmas at home. So will have to see...

Now I should really go to bed but busy with jewellery (and yes with writing blog).

So over and out!


Picture of my most favorite house in the hole world! This house was built by my granddad and that's where I stay when I go home. Unless one of my siblings have already stolen it in which case I sleep in the main house (my parents house). But I much rather stay in granddads house. Especially since I don't even have my own room anymore in the big house (they knocked down the wall to my bedroom). Isn't it pretty thought!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got an award from me. Look at my site and find out.