Saturday 4 October 2008

Work studio.

Turning one of the bedrooms in my house into a work studio. It's far from ideal but will have to do for now. Esapecially since rent everywhere is so expensive and I can't afford to pay both the rent and pay for somewhere to do my jewellery. Want to move somewhere cheaper but that is also easier said then done. Only problem is that I rent so have to be careful so I don't burn or melt something. Almost makes me want to move home and live in my granddads house because I could soo turn his workshop into a jewellery studio and I would love to work there!
But sadly that means living close to my parents (like on the same yard close) in the village where I grew up and since I have no friends there and could see my self slowly going mad I don't think that's the answer either.

No comments: